Are you looking for a reliable contractor to take care of your air conditioning maintenance?
Preventive air conditioning and heating maintenance are important to keep your cooling and heating system at its peak efficiency. As a result, it helps to prevent costly and unexpected repairs.
Two visits per year (heater in Fall and air conditioner in Spring) are recommended to keep your system in optimal working conditions.
Maintenance performed by our pro techs:
- Check refrigerant levels, temperature, and pressure
- Inspect wiring, contacts, capacitors, and relays
- Measure compressor, condenser fan, and blower motor amperage
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Clean condenser
- Inspect condensate drain, outdoor disconnect, condenser fan motor, and blades
- Inspect compressor at startup
- Check and adjust the thermostat and zoning controls
Contact us today to perform your recommended cooling maintenance. Additionally, you can book your appointment online.
Cooling Maintenance in the Greater Charlotte Area
Just like a car, your air conditioning and heating systems require regular tune-ups. Would you drive your car 20k miles without changing the oil? Well, your heating and cooling system requires regular maintenance to operate at its maximum capacity.
Do you know that,
- Lifespans: Most heating and cooling systems last between 10 to 15 years, but without proper maintenance, their life expectancy can be reduced by as much as 50%.
- Energy Bill: Preventive maintenance helps ensure that your HVAC system runs at close to peak efficiency. This can mean savings of up to 30% on your energy bill, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Repairs: Additionally, costly repairs can be avoided by as much as 95% with a proper maintenance plan in place.
- Health: Dirty coils and blower parts can impair your indoor quality. This can trigger health problems, including asthma, allergies, and other affections.
- Warranty: Also, most HVAC manufacturers require proof of annual maintenance when a repair claim is submitted under warranty.
For additional tips on HVAC system maintenance, visit the Energy Star webpage.