Preventive heating maintenance is important to keep your unit at its peak efficiency. As a result, it helps to prevent costly and unexpected repairs.
One visit per year (Fall) is recommended to keep your heating system up and running during the cold season.
Our certified technicians are highly qualified to provide preventive maintenance to your heating system. Whether your unit is working or not, preventive maintenance is recommended for every manufacturer.
Maintenance performed by our pro techs:
- Clean blower
- Clean and adjust burners
- Inspect heat exchange
- Inspect gas pressure and flame
- Check igniter/pilot light
- Check airflow
Contact us today to perform your recommended heating maintenance. Additionally, you can book your appointment online.
Cooling Maintenance in the Greater Charlotte Area
At City Air Experts, we focus on providing the best customer experience and professional service. We specialize on air conditioning and heating.
Here are some interesting facts about preventive maintenance,
- Lifespans: Most heating and cooling systems last between 10 to 15 years, but without proper maintenance, their life expectancy can be reduced by as much as 50%.
- Energy Bill: Preventive maintenance helps ensure that your HVAC system runs at close to peak efficiency. This can mean savings of up to 30% on your energy bill, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Repairs: Additionally, costly repairs can be avoided by as much as 95% with a proper maintenance plan in place.
- Health: Dirty coils and blower parts can impair your indoor quality. This can trigger health problems, including asthma, allergies, and other affections.
- Warranty: Also, most HVAC manufacturers require proof of annual maintenance when a repair claim is submitted under warranty.
For additional tips on HVAC system maintenance, visit the Energy Star webpage.