- HVAC: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- EPA Type II (Preferred)
- US Work Authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
We are an established HVAC company providing solutions to control the temperature in residential and light commercial environments and offer energy-efficient heating and cooling systems. The company strives to lead the way as the premier provider of HVAC solutions in the Charlotte area.
We are seeking an HVAC technician to come in and take part in the company. As we grow this position will potentially turn into management/ supervision. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a growing company that values honesty, integrity, and employee growth, please reply back with your updated resume.
- Five Days a Week
- 8 hours shift
- Rotating On-call Schedule
- Residential HVAC Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver License (Required) and insurable driver record
- EPA Type II (Preferred)
- NATE (Prefered)
- Exceptional customer service skills, with a strong work ethic.
- Written, Verbal, interpersonal, and telephone communications skills are a must.
- Requires a great attitude working with both customers and internal parties.
- Criminal background check required
- Knowledge of HVAC, Controls, and Electrical systems.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Must be reliable, punctual, and adhere to a daily schedule with multiple appointments in different locations
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs HVAC systems in customer’s homes.
- Performs preventative maintenance and proactive repairs when needed.
- Represents the company by serving as a direct company contact.
- Provides repair vs. replacement options.
- Responds to calls in a timely manner.
- Determines parts to order for repairs in a timely manner.
- Complete paperwork for each job, including daily time, job status, and duration.
- Records parts, materials, labor, and other cost data per job and returns unused resources to the warehouse.
- Beware of safety precautions and follow safety guidelines
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Multiple locations in the Charlotte area and surroundings.
Salary and Others:
- Job Pay: $22.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Paid uniforms
- Paid time off
- Number of hires: 1
When you submit your resume, please mention in the email what position you are applying for.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com